Business : Womens refuge
Our client is a local, West Midlands woman’s refuge who have a need to prevent the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19). It is imperative that the refuge remain open and a safe space for the people who rely on its services, especially at this time.
By its very nature, the refuge has residents constantly coming and going and so full isolation is unrealistic. Unfortunately, the residents began to display symptoms of Coronavirus (Covid-19) across a couple of sites.
- We needed to ensure all areas that had been a touchpoint for the resident received full disinfection to help reduce the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19)
- The requirement to do this quickly and efficiently was of paramount importance
- We needed to be able to cover all sites and have the ability to do this on a regular basis.
- Hygiene Busters were able to offer a full disinfectant spray system that presented very little disruption with maximum efficiency.
- We could respond quickly and are now working with the refuge to help protect their residents and staff alike.
This process is ongoing and will be for some time.
What can be reported is the efficient nature and sensitivity that has been shown to date from Hygiene Busters. Working together both parties will be helping protect both staff and residents who need all the help we can provide at this time.
To find out more about how we can help you further please either call us on 08000 51 5113 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our enquiry form. We are here to help you in any way we can and will offer advice and support on how to go about protecting your colleagues and customers as well as preparing you for returning to your workplace.
Our team of surveyors will call and chat over the phone, take a Skype or Zoom meeting with you and talk over the options that best suit your requirements, if you have just a general question, please just ask…
At this time, we all need to work together and the Hygiene Busters team know how to help you STAY SAFE.