Everybody is becoming increasingly alert to the need for extra vigilance when they clean and disinfect. Worryingly this virus spreads quickly with this been seen by the thousands of infected peoples across the world, sadly resulting in too many deaths.
Here at Hygiene Busters our specialist team understands the importance of sanitising properly, all the touchpoints, surfaces, floors, equipment and having all the correct equipment, along with PPE ensure we are ready to help you protect your invaluable workforce, customers and business alike.
What is Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
COVID-19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. It’s caused by a virus called coronavirus.
The symptoms include coughing, sore throat, fever and shortness of breath. Some people manage to recover relatively easily while others end up losing their life.
Unfortunately, since this is still a new virus, information is rather limited, and research is currently underway to learn more.
How is Coronavirus (COVID-19) transmitted?
When someone who has COVID-19 coughs or exhales they release droplets of infected fluid. Most of these droplets fall on nearby surfaces and objects – such as desks, tables or telephones. People could catch COVID-19 by touching contaminated surfaces or objects – and then touching their eyes, nose or mouth. If they are standing within one meter of a person with COVID-19 they can catch it by breathing in droplets coughed out or exhaled by them. In other words, COVID-19 spreads in a similar way to flu.
- Make sure your workplaces are clean and hygienic
- Surfaces (e.g. desks and tables) and objects (e.g. telephones, keyboards) need to be wiped with disinfectant regularly
- Promote regular and thorough hand-washing by employees, contractors and customers
- Make sure that staff, contractors and customers have access to places where they can wash their hands with soap and water.Why? Because washing kills the virus on your hands and prevents the spread of COVID19
- Promote good respiratory hygiene in the workplace. Ensure that face masks and/or paper tissues are available at your workplaces, for those who develop a runny nose or cough at work, along with closed bins for hygienically disposing of them. Why? Because good respiratory hygiene prevents the spread of COVID-19
To find out how we can help you keep your business open whilst keeping your staff and customers safe, please either call us on 08000 51 5113 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our enquiry form. We are here to help you in any way we can and will offer advice and support on how to go about protecting your colleagues and customers as well as preparing you for returning to your workplace.
Our team of surveyors will call and chat over the phone, take a Skype or Zoom meeting with you and talk over the options that best suit your requirements, if you have just a general question, please just ask…
At this time, we all need to work together and the Hygiene Busters team know how to help you STAY SAFE.